1. The User authorizes soluparts.com, at its discretion, to preserve, store all personal, registration and access data, such as e-mail addresses, Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, date information And access hours, among other information. The User also authorizes soluparts.com to inform and / or disclose this data in the event of a legal requirement or reasonably necessary to: comply with due process of law and / or enforce these terms and conditions.
2. Soluparts.com may use outsourced online data processing companies as well as companies to monitor site traffic, which in some cases may store and collect User information and data.
3. The use of the Site implies the consent of the User to collect, store and use the personal information provided, registration, access and its updates.
4.1. “Cookies” are small text files transferred via the server to the hard disk and stored on the User’s computer that can collect information such as date and time of access, browsing history, preferences and user name.
6. Whereas soluparts.com may enter into partnerships with third parties, eventually they may collect user information such as IP address, browser specification and operating system. These terms and conditions do not apply to personal information provided to and stored by third parties.
7. The Site may eventually contain links to third-party sites. Soluparts.com is not responsible for the content or security of the User information when accessing third party websites. Such sites may have their own privacy policies regarding the storage and storage of personal information, completely unrelated to soluparts.com.
8. Soluparts.com may work with third-party advertisers to advertise during their access to the Site. Such companies may collect information about User visits to the site in order to provide personalized advertisements about goods and services of interest to the User. Such information does not include or include the name, address or telephone number of the User.
9. Soluparts.com reserves the right to retain information for such period as it deems necessary for the proper performance of its business, even after the cancellation of the User’s registration.
10. The User hereby declares to be aware that soluparts.com assumes no responsibility in the event of the theft, loss, alteration or misuse of his personal information and the content as a whole, including in the event of information provided to providers. Outsourced services or other Users and in the event of non-compliance with these terms and conditions by outsourced service providers.
11. Soluparts.com is against sending unauthorized emails (known as SPAM). In this way, soluparts.com will send emails only to users who voluntarily register in our newsletter, authorizing us to send emails of any nature. The user may request the cancellation of this service at any time through a link provided in the emails received, by email email@example.com. However, after requesting cancellation soluparts.com may take up to seven days to process your request.
12. Soluparts.com can make use of softwares and analysis and mapping tools that presents how users navigate the pages of our site by recording their mouse movements and which areas of the pages of our site users are clicking.
13. All tools and practices used in the monitoring of the site soluparts.com are exclusively aimed at improving the service offered under the aspects of ease, features, services and security.